Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Miyavi!

artificialheartbeat:

Happy birthday MIYAVI!!! <3

Miyavi


My postings of celeb recording artists and entertainers and their unconventional fashions have been a great success. 
As a matter of fact, they are among the most visited entries of this blog. 



This time I'm posting a pic of the Japanese artist Takamasa Ishihara, better known as Miyavi, since today is his birthday. 

I was reminded of his anniversary by 

Via

The Osaka born vocalist and guitarist, who rose to stardom as a member of the super-band S.K.I.N., has taken the Nippon media by storm not only because of the sound of  "Kabuki Rock", but also on account of his unusual, gender-bending looks.





What I love the most, is the way in which he incorporates  several features of his traditional culture into his overall looks:


Other Stylish Performers

Other sources:






No comments:

Post a Comment