Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blogger Update: William


Totally Fucked Up


I haven't posted anything about William lately, so here I go. 

He's a designer from NYC whom one could follow not only on account of his creations, but also because of his own good looks. 

In a recent post, he published a beautiful closeup of his shoes, while he recommends us all to watch Araki's movie Totally Fucked Up: "a must see if you're queer", he says.

Thumbs up also for the movie-maker's later work Doom Generation: "less serious, but pretty amazing if you're into 90's fashion, macabre humor, strange sex scenes".

I've seen neither of them, so I'll follow his advice.



But for me, the real "must see" is William's second blog, the one devoted entirely to "shoes that look live hooves" (i. e. McQueen's hoof-like shoes, Westood's gigantic platforms, and so on):

LUSCIOUS OX BLOOD CALF HAIR ON A CLASSIC SILHOUETTE
HANNAH SEA BOOTS

I've savored every single inch of it, and sighed for each and every shoe he's posted.

Related Posts

William on New Male

Other Blogger Updates 

Other Cool Bloggers

2 comments: